La French Tech
- A growing community made up of a new generation of entrepreneurs, investors, engineers and innovators gathered under the same banner.
- A movement inspired by a country rising up to become a startup nation. France is home to several vibrant tech hubs built on a foundation of world class talent and imbued with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- An ecosystem that sets entrepreneurs up for success with pro-business policies, access to funding from enthusiastic investors, incubators offering mentorship and support, and a deep pool of tech talent.
- A personalized approach to welcoming international talent, thanks to:
– French Tech Hubs : a worldwide network of 22 French Tech cities
– French Tech Ticket : a welcome program for international startups
– French Tech Visa : a simplified, fast-track procedure to obtain a residence permit
- A brand that is gaining support, visibility and credibility worldwide. La French Tech is recognized at more than 40 international events and its delegation is typically among the largest international startup contingents at major shows such as CES, Mobile World Congress, CES Asia and more.
Unmatched support from the French government and several public bodies including BPI France, the French Public Investment Bank, and Business France, the national agency dedicated to the internationalization of the French economy
LA FRENCH TECH REFERS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WORKING FOR OR WITH FRENCH STARTUPS, IN FRANCE OR ABROAD